Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and understood these terms before using. If you do not understand you may call 3562 1502 to contact us.
- The information (the “Information”) of the Mobile App – Avatech Sandbox (the “Application”) provided by Avatech Innovation Limited (the “Companies”). Whilst the Companies endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the Information, no statement, representation, warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy or appropriateness for use in any circumstances. The Companies accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the Information and the Application.
- The Information may be contributed by others over whom the Companies have no influence. The Companies accept no responsibility in ensuring the correctness and validity of the Information, and accept no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising from the Information contributed by others.
- The Companies reserve the right to omit, suspend or edit the Information at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice.
- You expressly agree that the use of the Application is at your sole risk. The Application is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The Information and the Application are the Companies’ property. They are protected by copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights. The Companies expressly retain all the relevant rights and laws for enforcement. No modification, copying, publication, transfer, sale, or any commercial exploitation of any kind in whole or in part is permitted.
- The Companies reserve their right to disallow you to link to this Application at any time. If the Companies assert such right, you shall remove forthwith such links to this Application.
- You must not misuse or disrupt this Application by knowingly or negligently generating unnecessary traffic, introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which may be malicious or technologically harmful to this Application.
- You must not use the services of this Application for any purpose which may violate the law. You shall strictly comply with all laws and regulations in Hong Kong or elsewhere regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorized access to this Application or any of its related servers, computers or databases.
- The Companies do not guarantee uninterrupted, continued or secured access in the Application. The Application may be unavailable at any time for any reason including system malfunction, disruption, internet access downtime or other technical problems. You agree that the use of the Application is at your own risk and that the Companies shall not be responsible and liable for any damage or loss incurred thereby.
- You represent and warrant that you shall not engage in the following activities when using this Application:
- use the services of this Application for the purpose of spamming any other user; or
- use the services of this Application for any purpose other than checking the information provided therein or reminding you of the bus stop to alight.
- If anyone brings a claim against the Companies which is attributable to your acts done in or through this Application, you shall indemnify the Companies and keep the Companies fully and effectively indemnified from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including all legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- The Companies makes no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of the information on this Application. Your access or use of this Application does not create in any way any relationship that would give rise to any duty on the part of the Companies apart from those provided for in these Terms.
- The Companies may amend and update these Terms from time to time. You are reminded to regularly review these Terms through this Application to keep yourself updated on the latest version of these Terms. The Companies may, but shall in no event be obliged to, notify you of any update to the terms of these Terms by means of posts in this Application. By continuing to access or use this Application after those amendments and updates become effective, you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended, which shall supersede all previous terms and conditions the Companies has with you.
- This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Avatech Innovation Limited takes reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of personal information.